Cart Hire Procedure
Review the Cart Hire Agreement
NO PERSON UNDER THE AGE OF 18 IS ALLOWED TO OPERATE OR HIRE THE GOLF CART.
The Hirer acknowledges and agrees to :
- The cart hired will be returned in the same condition as when received.
- The hirer and any other driver will at all times use and drive the golf cart carefully and shall comply and enforce the following conditions:
- no more than 2 persons to ride on the cart at the same time
- keep feet with the vehicle.
- set the brake when stopped.
- the golf car is NOT TO BE DRIVEN WITHIN 5 METERS of any green, bunker or tee.
- the hirer MUST observe and comply with any operating instructions
- displayed on the golf cart.
- Persons operating the golf cart must have a blood alcohol reading of 0.05
- The golf cart must be driven within the boundaries of the Stawell Golf Club ONLY.
- Any damage will be paid in full by the Hirer
- Insurance damage excess will be charged to the Hirer in the event of damage.
- The Hirer indemnifies the Owner and Operator against any claims, action suits or demands of whatsoever nature by the Hirer or any other persons arising out of the use or operation of the golf cart.
To book a cart online select + sign at the bottom of the page and follow instructions.
Call or text either 0427 573 240 or 0458 644 391 for access code.
- mobile number
- date the cart is required
Pay for hire
- placed cash in an envelope in the green fee box labelled with your name and the word CART
- bank transfer to bsb: 063528 a/c: 10116610. Use a reference of your name and the word CART
Obtain ACCESS CART KEY from the lock in the house garage.
Please wipe down cart when finished.