- All play prohibited from garden beds.
Players MUST drop at nearest point of relief. (Treat as G.U.R)
- Carpark is out of play. Players MUST drop in Drop Zone beside road.
- G.U.R. – all areas defined as G.U.R., players MUST drop at the nearest point of relief no nearer the hole.
- Ant hills may be treated as G.U.R.
- A player MAY take relief from all roads and pathways through the green (Rule 24)
- If a planted or staked tree under 2m in height interferes with players stance or area of intended swing the player MUST take relief within 2 club
- G.U.R. near house – drop in carpark drop zone.
- Relief may be taken from an ‘embedded ball’ through the green.
- All fence lines are Out Of Bounds (Rule 33-2).
- Use of measuring devices allowed.
Refer to the White Board for any other Local Rules.